Do You Have a Skunk Problem?
Learn How Skunks Behave and How They Can Affect Your Home
Skunks are nocturnal animals who make their dens under structures without a foundation such as a deck or a shed. They create their dens by chewing or burrowing through wood, siding and other building materials which may lead to structural deficiencies. Skunks will often dig in yards to find food such as insects. Skunks are known for their strong odor and skunk spray can cause nausea, vomiting and temporary blindess.
Skunks have an extremely high incidence of rabies. Rabies is transmitted through an infected animals’ saliva, typically through a bite.
Why Choose Us?
Providing Reliable Pest & Wildlife Solutions Since 1939
At Home Paramount Pest Control, we have been dedicated to delivering reliable pest and wildlife management solutions for over 80 years. Our long-standing presence in the industry speaks volumes about our commitment to excellence and customer satisfaction. When you trust our team, you can always count on:
- Customized solutions to suit your specific needs
- Same-day service availability for pest infestation emergencies
- High-quality green products that are safe for the environment
- Complimentary pest inspections
- Affordable financing solutions tailored to your budget