All I Want for Christmas are the Bed Bugs Gone
These fears aren’t entirely unfounded. One out of five Americans has had a bed bug infestation in their home or has encountered bed bugs at home or in a hotel. The bed bug has made a remarkable resurgence over the years and is found in all 50 states.
Worst case scenario, if this does happen to you over the holiday season, Home Paramount can help with your very-unpleasant-but-totally-solvable bed bug problem. Our toolbox includes:
- Pesticides. Bed bugs can be treated like any other pest – with the application of pesticides carefully selected by our staff entomologists. This is a great, economical solution to a bed bug problem.
- Heat. Heat is an option to be used with or without pesticides to control an infestation by raising the internal temperature in a structure past the point where bed bugs and their eggs can survive.
- HEPA vacuum. Believe it or not, sometimes you can treat an infestation with a HEPA vacuum.
- Steam. Steam can kill bed bugs when applied directly to the area of infestation.
- Mattress covers. We suggest mattress covers after a treatment as a preventative measure.
- Heated Luggage. For the ultimate piece of mind, buy a piece of luggage with an internal heating system to eradicate the bed bugs that might have crawled into your suitcase.
Why Choose Us?
Providing Reliable Pest & Wildlife Solutions Since 1939
At Home Paramount Pest Control, we have been dedicated to delivering reliable pest and wildlife management solutions for over 80 years. Our long-standing presence in the industry speaks volumes about our commitment to excellence and customer satisfaction. When you trust our team, you can always count on:
- Customized solutions to suit your specific needs
- Same-day service availability for pest infestation emergencies
- High-quality green products that are safe for the environment
- Complimentary pest inspections
- Affordable financing solutions tailored to your budget